INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the modification of the “Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is compulsory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and to provide a proper functioning of the site.
The use of these devices allows the web server to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products they are most interested in, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are five main groups of cookies:
- Analytical cookies: these collect information on the use of the website.
- Social cookies: these are necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow tracking of visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioural cookies: these collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: these are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
|_ga||2 years||Cookies are part of Google Analytics. This software helps us collect and analyse visitor information without personally identifying individual visitors to Google, such as browser usage, new visitor numbers, response to marketing activity and purchase times. This information helps us to improve our website and your shopping experience, and to make our marketing campaigns relevant.|
|__gumm_device||End of navigation||Session Cookie – [pixelRatio]|
|__gumm_device||End of navigation||Session Cookie – [resolution]|
|__gid||24 hours||This is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users.|
|hs-messages-hide-welcome-message||Session||which serves to hide the welcome message.|
|hs-messages-is-open||Session||Which serves to display the welcome message.|
|messagesUtk||2 years||Cookies for chat use|
|nQ_cookieId||2088||Acknowledges the user back|
|nQ_ visitId||2088||Acknowledges the user back|
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO SET COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE BROWSER COOKIES
1. Select the Tools icon 2. Click on Settings. 3. Click Show Advanced Options. 4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content Settings. – Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data…. – Do not allow cookies to be stored. 5. Click on Delete browsing data (clear the Cache). 6. Close and restart your browser
For more information on Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Versión 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options. 2. Click the General tab. 3. In the ‘Browsing History’ section, click Delete browsing history on exit. 4. Select Delete files. 5. Select Delete cookies. 6. Click Delete. 7. Click OK. 8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer click here http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Versión 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear Recent History. 2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow. 3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins, and Logins. 4. Using the “Time interval to clear” drop-down menu, select All. 5. Click Clear Now. 6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available under Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Versión 5.1
|1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Reset Safari. 2. Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Delete all website data, Delete all website data, Delete all website data, Delete all website data. 3. Click Reset. 4. Close and restart the browser.|
For more information on Safari click here:: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – Cookies. The cookie options control how Opera handles cookies and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here:: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
For more information about cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org or for information on how to remove cookies from your browser, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.